+1 y

I'm Confused about what I want with her? a friends with benefits or relationship?

Me and this girl go to the same college. She's 20 and I'm 21. We've known each other for 2 years. She gave me her number and we text everyday but, hangout rarely. She was in a relationship for a year but broke up with him back in June. She broke up with him because he wouldn't let her "breathe". After her break up, We started to like each other. We sent dirty texts and talked dirty to each other in person. I've asked her out once but she said no. She told me she's the type of girl that doesn't get tired of having sex. She used to have sex six times a day. She told me a few nights ago that she was gonna have sex with her friend. She doesn't have a boyfriend. I know this as a fact. I want a relationship but I don't. I know there's a million of other girls but, i want to have sex with her just like she did or "does" with her friend that night and at the same time as time goes by to develop a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship in the future. Why am I feeling like this?
1
1