Does this guy find me attractive?

Anonymous
There's this guy at my school who's a grade below me. He's super popular, the most attractive guy at our school, and he's dated tons of girls. We aren't really in the same social group, but we have similar interests, such as acting, singing, performing. We have drama class together, and he's really social. He's your typical popular attractive guy: he's smooth/a player. The thing is, he talks to almost everyone but me. Neither of us have ever initiated a conversation with each other. I used to have a crush on him (like every girl at my school) until I realized he was such a big jerk to all the other girls he dated. I'm not sure if he thinks im pretty now. I kind of had a transformation this year, and I started wearing makeup and contact lenses and more boys started noticing me. He's very flighty, so he doesn't really stare at you like some guys. Or at least I haven't caught him hardcore staring. But he does glance. I've caught him glancing. He looks straight at me sometimes in the hallway. The other day in drama, he wanted to sit next to his friend, Cassidy. There was a empty seat next to me, then Cassidy, then another empty seat next to Cassidy. He came and sat in the empty seat between me and Cassidy, and the whole time he kept touching his hair, and he seemed slightly quieter than his normal self. I've also heard from a friend of mine that he's talked about me. I used to think he didn't notice me, because I wasn't too good looking last year, and he only notices pretty girls. Recently though, this other guy in our drama class had a big crush on me, and practically stalked me around the school. My friend overheard the popular guy (ashton) talking about how that guy stalked me, so apparently ashton acknowledges my existence. The thing is, this guy has dated so many girls and is so flighty, he can't be trusted. I'm sure he doesn't like like me, in the I want to have a relationship sense, but do you at least think he finds me attractive? Or likes to just look at me?
+1 y
I mean I don't really like him that much anymore, so I don't think I'd date him. I'm just curious. Because he's so social with everyone else, but barely acknowledges me. And he seems pretty confident. I'm just wondering if it's all in my head or if there's something more...
+1 y
Also, that girl friend of his i mentioned, Cassidy... she hates me. We are full fledged enemies. So I don't see why ashton would like me if Cassidy hates me.
Does this guy find me attractive?
3
1