Girls: How would you feel if a guy told you that he liked you through text?

Anonymous
I met this girl about a month ago who is honestly everything I've ever wanted in a girl. We have so much in common that it's almost ridiculous, we talk all the time, we've gotten REALLY close and I have a good feeling that she feels the same.

I'm wanting to tell her how I feel face to face (technically via Skype, we live in different states) but I've had no luck in being able to do so because she told me that she doesn't like using Skype, which I am understanding of. I don't want to tell her how I feel through text because I find that to be very impersonal and childish. I'm a MAN, dammit. But I feel like sooner or later I'll have no choice but to tell her through text, because I do not want too much time to pass by.

So, ladies, if you were the girl in this situation and a guy whom you have gotten really close to and have so much in common with were to tell you his feelings for you through text, how would you feel? What would you do?
+1 y
I forgot to write this, but I do not have her phone number, just her Kik.

Also, before you comment, read the WHOLE post first.
7
1