Why do guys ignore you?

jennzg
I've been talking to this guy and I didn't make a effort to talk to him and since he's always busy, I only get to talk to him in school. I have trouble communicating in general so when i decided to talk to him and tell him why he said we'll see. What does that mean? I'm getting mixed signals. I don't know if he still wants to work it out or end it. He stopped texting me and answering my calls, he told me if i don't talk he will quit texting me. I've been talking to him ever since and I asked him what he wants and if he wants to work it out but he told me I don't want to work this out if you are going to be like this. I was nervous when asking him that. But even tho he won't text me, he would tease me and make fun of me in class. I don't understand what he wants. Would any of you guys know? If he wants to end it or is he trying to get back at me or being difficult? Am i supposed to ignore him or keep making a effort.
+1 y
The reason I didn't make a effort was because he said he wasn't ready so i don't want to make him feel weird. Now he's saying it's not because of that but that if i don't talk to him it's going to go anywhere. That was two days ago before I asked him what he wants.
+1 y
What should I do? Keep talking to him or ignore him?
Why do guys ignore you?
1
1