Im worried I may have ruined by relationship with my bestfriend/crush?

Ruskie
So I've known this girl at school almost a year and she's become my best friend. Recently though I've begun to get feelings for her. She has a boyfriend that I hear is bad to her though. I understand she is taken and have never made a move but we flirt quite often and she is the highlight of my day. Today though one of my friends had told herhow I felt about her and even though she still flirted with me a bit, she also seemed to ignore and avoid me a bit when we were hanging out with our friends. I know she has a boyfriend and I want her to be happy, but I also wish that have similer feelings toward me. I dont know if she was just feeling awkward around me or she really doesn't feel the same about me. I really hope this doesn't interfere with our friendship. What do you think about the situation?
+1 y
She still flirts with me a liitle but ignores me a bit now too. Is it possible she just may feel awkward? And do you think it would be a good idea to ask whats up?
2
0