If a crush says " I don't trust you" would you try to be trust worthy , or just lose interst in them?

Kalinda
Let's say you are a bit tight lipped around your crush bc liking someone makes you nervous and you're not great at expressing yourself. sometimes they confuse you and it gets to be too much , so you get frustrated and find an excuse to take off. Which leaves them confused and frustrated as well.

If one day the girl or guy came up to you and in all seriousness straight faced said , " I don't trust you". Then abruptly turned and walked of.

Would you scratch your head examine your behavior and try to earn their trust, or would you not appreciate the unsolicited rude comment and move on bc who has time for this pressure?
+1 y
Oh! I forgot to ask. Most important part.

How would it make you " feel"? To be told that by someone you are crushing on pretty hard.

( or at least " we're" crushing on until s/he said that:)
5
0