GUYS: Why would you do this?

Anonymous
so basically, thi guy i spent two days cuddling with, it was a friend's bro. we literally met that first day and kinda hit it off and just talked and laughed for like 5 hrs together with nobody else around. we ended up cuddling and he'd rub my thigh, side and back or he'd wrap his arm around my middle and pull me in close. we'd also hold hands. i knew he wanted to kiss me but i told him i dont like kissing guys im not dating (its only cuz i dont like feeling used. its just my opinon). and he was perfectly understanding about it and we just kept flirting and cuddling. when we decided to go to bed we hugged and it went on for like 2 minutes or so. neither one of us pulling apart. then the next night, same thing happened, but this time he fell asleep while we were watching a movie on the couch. he kept snuggling in closer to me and spooning me really tight. will you only kiss a girl on the back of the neck and on their arms and cheek and then readjust the blanket over top of her if you seriously respect the girl? (like if you were about to get up and head to bed while the girl appears already fast asleep (but actualy is awake :P)) would you only do those things if you actually had a soft spot for the girl? also, i was awake for the arm kiss and cheek kiss.
Updates:
+1 y
+1 y
asfd
GUYS: Why would you do this?
Add Opinion