Students any age.. have you ever had this weird teacher that might just be friendly but its get to a pint of seemed like they flirted with you?

Anonymous
Pls answer someone I'm not nasty nor wishing for that but I have weird teacher that compliment me or one once got shy around me and to a point they joke to much they married I would never get with them its wrong for me and them in not wishing that nor I want to be dirty minded that's why I haven't report them but i just wonder if you'll have been in the same situation or is it just me or is it normal or I might be seeing it that way... Specially girls what you'll think I don't feel proud of it nor want that attention but I get it so what do you'll say any stories?
3
5