Should I tell him how I feel? Is he worth it if he's not emotional? (Guys and Girls please help)?

Anonymous
If I tell him how much I need him he'll tell me that I don't and that I'd be fine without him. He doesn't understand how much he means to me and how much I love him. When I was depressed and I hated myself and when I had no confidence. When I had low self esteem. He was there and he made me laugh when I didn't even want to smile. Now I'm happy a lot of the time and I'm more confident. He's done all this from over 3000 miles away from me. He knows all the hell I've been through and it bothers me that he doesn't like the emotional stuff. Everytime I tell him emotional stuff about how I feel about him he texts lol or lmao. That hurts a lot. Right now we're not talking. He got upset at me for something stupid. And when I say stupid I mean it. We haven't talked in almost 4 days now. I've written a long sappy message on how much I miss and love him and how sorry I am even if it was stupid. I just don't know if I should send it because he doesn't like emotional and clingy. Should I tell him how I feel?
4
0