Does my guy friend seem to like me back?

Anonymous
We're in middle school. Ok, it all begin when my guy friends friend said that he liked me and then he said to his friend "Dude shut up". I think he was trying to say that in a kind of whisper way. Then, later on that day when I was getting markers to color my book I had looked at him and I saw that he was looking at me this whole time and then when I looked at him he smiled and I smiled back. Everyone keep asking us if we're going out or if we want to go out with each other and we said no. When I'm doing my homework I can sometimes feel him staring at me in the corner of my eye and if I look up at him he be staring at me. Sometimes also when I'm trying to do the assignments we have to do in class like I was copying something from the book and then he tried to close my book and I had stopped him and he smiled and laughed and I did it back at him and he just laughed. He always make funny faces and dances weirdly when I'm around him. He also sometimes playfully tease me too. Also, when I'm putting papers by the other students in my class folders he just be staring at me when I'm doing that. He makes me laugh a lot too. Like he tells me funny stories. So, does my guy friend seem to like me back? Sorry that my age says 18 when I joined I had accidently clicked 18 to 20 instead of Under 18 and I couldn't change it back.
Does my guy friend seem to like me back?
Add Opinion