This is really bothering me and sometimes I can't sleep at night and I just want to know if this girl like me?

Anonymous
I known this girl for a year and a half and we hang out with a group of friends about 3 times a month. She is always happy to see me and talks to me first. She is flirty with me and likes to bother me and pushes me and all that stuff. In the group she talks to me most of the time and we really have fun together. This is what kinda makes me doubt asking her out...

She leaves convos dry or doesn't text back sometimes. She once called me her brother and sometimes talks to me about other guys. One day i was talking to her about some girls we know and i seemed to noticed she was starting to get jealous and started saying things that made her seem better than the other girls.

My question is... does she want to stay friends based on this information or do you think i should ask her out. Basically when we're together she always talks to me first but when it comes to messaging that is not the case. I don't want this to become awkward if she says no in our group of friends. What is you take?
1
0