What is going on here? Feeling very confused?

Anonymous
I was going on dates with this girl but we never talked about feelings so I assumed we were 'seeing each other'. When I saw her out with some friends once, I had to go over to her to say hello, she didn't really acknowledge me. She would act flirty and happy through text and only really texted me at night, never answered phone calls and in person very aloof, acting like she didn't want to be there. Although she would ask questions about my life, but didn't talk that much about hers. Quite defensive almost when I would ask about her personal life. We kissed but never had sex, although she would hint at it a little over text when we both brought it up. When I ask to follow her on social media, she declines requests. She knows a lot of guys, especially 'socialites'. I found out she has a boyfriend (that she claims she only recently got), but continued to act flirty over text and when I asked if we could stay friends she was surprised almost and said of course. We stopped speaking for quite a while, I backed of. I sent her a video of my friend and I drunk as a joke on snapchat. She's away at the moment and about a week later decided to send me a photo of her at the pool with no top on, but you could only see side boob (never done something like this before). About a week or so later, I snapchat her back and she takes at least 2 days to open it which is not normal of her?
What is going on here? Feeling very confused?
Add Opinion