What they mean vs what you actually mean?

Anonymous
My and my friend were talking about emoticons and what they mean and found out that we all think different in regards of some of them. So I just want to make sure that there's a pattern here or if we are really subjective with the means of these.

This is in regards of texting your crush. Since we established that it's different when you are in a relationship.

Im going to start with these ones, but you can add more if you think is necessary.

šŸ˜Š - smily face: what it means for me: I have no idea what to say. - what it means for my friend: thank you
šŸ˜ - hearts eyes: what it means for me: I really like what you just said - what it means for my friend: I love you
šŸ˜˜ - heart kiss: what it means for me: you are adorable and I want to kiss you and only you -what it means for my friend: xoxo
šŸ˜š - kiss with blushed cheeks: what it means for me: thank you - what it means for my friend: you made me blush.

Does these mean something different for you guys? What do you want to say when you send this to your crush?
+1 y
Sorry it was "me and my friend"
3
1