Should I pursue him? Or just not do anything?

Anonymous
I'm 19 (soon to be 20) and in college for medicine. I've fallen for my academic adviser who's a beautiful soul and intellect; whom I often talk to. I've dated different guys and for the most part, who were my age or so. Yet, the mental connections weren't there. The college guys are, at times, mature but I still no have little interest. I do talk to a few guys there, but my academic adviser has my attention. He has a sense of self about him, his vibes are peaceful and good. I think he's 26 or so, definitely not in his 30s. He knows of Shakespeare, mourns for Angelou, and recites Hardy... all such that make my heart feel alive and awakens my mind. Last week during my academic appointment with him, in his office, he asked me what my plans were for Spring Break and if I went to the home basketball game. I mentioned my favorite basketball teams, and how I played it back in high school all 4 years. He smiled, chuckled and we engaged in further conversation for another 10 minutes. I smile like a helpless fool around him. No where in his office or presence of a ring show that he is taken. College friends of mine who know him well tell me he is single. I found out we have many things in common. I often think "what can i even offer this guy? I'm only 19," I have little going for me right now and there are many pretty girls who have better bodies, hair, etc., than me. I've been called "very" pretty and funny from guys, but I want THIS man, who's my type, to see me as a woman and not a girl. How would I make that happen? Should I try to talk to him more? With some flirting? My closest friends have given different responses, thus I cannot make up my mind. I don't want to do anything that would make him feel uncomfortable, but I'd like to see if he might see me more than a student/girl. Some honest, well-thought advice would help a lot.
Should I pursue him? Or just not do anything?
Add Opinion