He randomly came up to me at work and put his arm around me like behind my neck for no reason?

cventrescaox
This guy I have a crush on did this to me.. And I'm not too sure why lol it was really random.
I asked my friend is she was able to get me a drink
She said yeah I'll be right back so I'm up in the front because I'm a hostess
I go to turn around thinking that my friend is coming back up to the front with my drink
But it's my crush and we're both making eye contact with one another..
And he's walking towards me and literally puts his arm around me and he's talking and everyone is looking at us just smiling..
* he always glances at me a lot like it's insane
* my friends even catch him looking at me and he'll quickly look away and pretend he's not looking at me
* his friends always ask if we're dating but we're not
I also have another question.. My crush and I had a talk the other day and he's like someone that you know well one of my friends keep asking me where my girlfriend is and where I am.. I didn't know what he was implying to that so I changed the subject.. So what is he trying to do
0
1