What kinds of signs would I unintentionally give that would make a guy think I'm not into him when I actually am?

cpsw111
So I like this guy, I really do. But I don't think he knows that... and I'm pretty sure he likes me. He always initiate the conversation on whatsapp, he wants to pay for all my meals lol and he keeps saying I love you (as a best friend) But he does that to all his girl besties haha... I think, he told me that he love this girl and that girl after he said he love me lol and I'm like "hahaha." But anyways, what kind of signs would I "accidentally" give that would make guys think I'm not interested in them? It's like not intentional but I just give?
+1 y
Basically, what kind of signs do I give that would make a guy think I don't like him, verbally, mentally and physically?
2
0