Put yourself in my situation please, how would you react?

Anonymous
I've known this guy ever since he was in 7th grade. I was in 8th grade. I met this guy from my sister, and he was new in our neighborhood.. His name turned out to be Christian.
He was a nice guy, every girl flirted with him. Even I did.. Everybody grew up, now he cheats NONSTOP. I didn't get caught in his trap. But, we ride the bus all the time.. I was away for him for awhile. On Friday , he approached me and questioned on how I was doing. I was fine. He wanted my number. I decided to try things again.. I had kick boxing that night, and he was shocked I did such a thing. I was like "Well, everybody is different.." And he asked if I was a virgin. (Not just like that, we were in deep talk about things) He was shocked I wasn't, and he was like "Oh! I'm next.." So I was confused, thinking he was kidding. Then, he started talking about myself having sex with him..
You know how men are sometimes, just playing with you? You know. I ignored that fact. Then things got REALLY WEIRD. I accidently fell asleep on him and I got 44 text messages saying "Baby. Babe. Lyndsey. " and then it turned to.. "Wanna see my D?" So that shocked me. He sent a picture. Then he introduced me to a friend. His friend wanted to meet me, and his friend was saying how Christian thought I had a nice butt and that I'm very beautiful. I took it as a compliment..
I see Christian EVERYDAY. I saw him today on the bus this morning. I saw him during the day in a period. He looked over at me, and I looked up. He was like "Hi Lyndsey!" and I smiled and said "Hi." and then I knew he was holding a laugh.. HAHAH. So, then I was grabbing my things and he was like "Oh my gosh.." to nobody that was around him. What was the "Oh my gosh.." about?
When I met his friend on Kik, He was like.. "You need to come over and take a picture of us hanging out, and we can kiss to show him." WHAT? He always ask to sneak out at night.. What does this even all mean?
3
2