Crush on a coworker hopeless?

Anonymous
I've had a crush on a coworker for about a year now. We never worked together or really talked before but when we did start working on the same project I would notice him trying to catch my attention and smiling a lot. We started going on trips for work and we would hang out together with other coworkers. On one of our last trips we hung out more by ourselves and had dinner together every night. After that I invited him over to my place for dinner a couple of times and he has invited me to eat lunch in his office. We have gone out to dinner a couple of times. I noticed that he will stop by my office to say hi in the mornings and goodbye at quitting time. He doesn't do that with any other female coworkers. He will also wait for me if he sees me in the hallway or if we get to work at the same time. I'm usually the one that initiates texts and hangouts when we are home, but he aways responds pretty quick. I really like him, but I'm not sure if he's just being friendly or if he likes me too. I'm not sure if he's hesitant because we work together. He hasn't tried anything sexual.
Crush on a coworker hopeless?
Add Opinion