A girl used to like me when I had a girlfriend, now it's over and I want to see if she is still interested?

Axel101
Long story short, me and my ex broke up (already over a year ago) and this girl liked me when I was still dating my ex, so obviously I didn't react to that. The girl is accatually really gorgeous and I would like to know if she would like to go on a date with me.. the only problem is I have no idea how!

I don't really know her that good, she was at a party a few weeks ago when I had a conversation with her. But other than that, I never see her, talk to her and I don't really know her, she lives in the same town but that's it.

Other than that there is one more thing that I have doubts about, I'm 19 and this girl is 16, the age difference is like 3.5 years. I was just thinking what you guys were thinking, my aunt that works the girl's parents shop says that I'm too old. Oh that's how I found out that she liked me by the way, she told my aunt and she told me haha :)
3
0