He texted me that same night and said "I love you". What is he saying?

Anonymous
So I've been dating this guy for a little over 2month now but we've been friends for 2years. We decided to take it a step farther once we started having feelings for each other. To make a long story short he and I had a little disagreement which led to is not speaking for three days. I then reach out and asked where do we stand and I apologized for my actions. He didn't reply. I go on Instagram and I see him in another female's comment pitting flirtatious emojis. I was angry and wanted to call him out on it but I didn't

He texted me that same night and said "I love you" I didn't reply because I felt like it was his guilty concious even though I do love him and wanted to say it back.

So today he texted me good morning, I replied back saying "GM" later on the night he texted me again saying "wyd" I replied "talking to my mom" he said "come outside" I said "really, I'm not dressed" he replied saying "ok nevermind" I said wait I'll throw some clothes on and he replied saying he left.

I don't know what's going on, I felt like he could've waited
3
2