Does or did he like me (Im including zodiac stuff, and if you have knowledge about it & want to interject I'd love it, just answer based on the info)?

Anonymous
He is a Cancer with Virgo Ascending and Mars, Taurus Moon and Gemini Venus Im a Pisces Sun and Ascendent with Leo mars, Sagittarius Moon and Capricorn Venus His brother & I talked over a year ago for a little bit of time, but he still likes me (he’s a Leo and a Venus Gemini like his bro) they are close** He listens leaning in, sometimes w/ hands or legs reached out towards my direction &touches me unnecessarily usually my hands. My friends say he does this thing where he has a soft but definite smile, heavy eyes & very content facial expression & he just watches me. We make eye contact ALL the TIME, sometimes he looks shocked all of sudden, his eyes get wide and his eyebrows raise & whenever we hold eye contact its super intense and I feel like he’s trying to hug me mentally lol. He shared secrets about his family with me one time about his family while he was drunk. That same night we almost kissed (someone came and ruined the moment) & in the middle of our conversation he asked me about his brother, when I answered he said “good.” He defends me/checks on me/takes my side in tense situations. He’s told me I’m the nicest&funniest&weirdest person he knows His cousin (my friend) told me one night that he said his brothers convinced him he shouldn't be daating right now and just mess around and that we should be friends. But that same night when he got to his fraternities party late, he texted me “hey” i guess to tell me he made it finally (he had this thing before that we had talked about during the day) then when we ran into each other. I was trying to push through a crowd to get away from him, but he decided to help lead me through the crowd and started pushing through the crowd and reached back and held my hand the entire way through the crowd then when infront of his brother, he squeezed my hand even tighter.
+1 y
I guess I should have included he is genuinley one of the best people I know... Like he has the whole draws crowds in thing... he's mr popular and he is kinda flirty naturally but all of my friends say he is very different with me... and Im 90% sure he wouldn't lead me on but he could just be very comfortable as a friend around me...
5
4