Is this to weird to send to a guy, your crush?

Anonymous
Hi I hope you are doing well! I know it's been awhile since we've seen each other! I'm sad that I didn't have a chance to get to know you better! I think I sent a letter a little to late...I met your brother not too long after you left! and he told me one day awhile back that you were thinking about coming back! Well, I haven't seen him since then, except for a second one day but, didn't have a chance to really say much. I hope that he's doing okay as well. And I hope that you are still considering coming back. Sorry, about the notes I've been send here lately. I just assumed that when I wasn't hearing anything either you didn't didn't get the letters, or if you wanted me to leave you alone you would've told me too. If you get this letter more then once I'm sorry, when i looked up your name severl addresses showed up...so I didn't know what to do...if you're not into the whole writing thing that's cool! Maybe you can give me a call? XXX-XXX-XXXX

Is that too weird? Would it freak you out guys if you received this letter from a girl?
+1 y
If it it's weird... what could I change! How would I make it sound like I want to be in a relationship with you! Like hey I like you! You should come back! :) without sounding needy!
3
1