Girls, do you really find it enjoyable when guys compliment you on how hot you are?

ncannon18
I asked this because I wonder what goes through your minds when guys admires you because of you being too hot? As the type of half shy & strong guy I am, I just find it really hard to give the hot ladies compliments because I get to scared to do so only because I'm afraid that girls might not want be complimented by a random guy. So from then & now I just think of many compliments that I keep in my head & never think about trying to approach the ladies at all. To tell the truth I just don't know on how to giveva good impression to any female that would make them happy to see a guy like me, because I'm not the player type of guy who has all the plays on the ladies once so ever. I just wish that it was so easy to observe & compliment the women without coming on to them as a creep & at the same time to be a guy who they would want to see. Some guys has it easy & others have to learn the hard way. I see myself as one if the guys who has to learn it the hard way because I'm no goid at approaching, talking, & making females really happy & impressed. So what do you ladies think about this type of scenerio?
2