He has a girlfriend yet he did that is it normal?

Anonymous
I was standing outside waiting for my folks and it was freezing ,this guy who already has a gf and i shaked hands and then he was like ur hands are freezing here put ur hands in my pocket ,i was like no thankx im okey then i couldnt handle it and i did as ge said i wasn't expecting him to put his hands in the same pocket he was like theyre still cold and u know how couples hold eachother s hands like the fingercrossing ...i didn't move ....then he kinda left me and went with a guy friend ,i stayed there waiting then he came back and was like im deeply sorry i left u , i had to go so we shook hands and he's like still cold he took my hand in his two hands and blew on them ,better ?he said.
i left like this emojiO.o next day his gf who happens to be a friend said he presented her to his folks .WTF was that ?was he being nice and im overthinking it?
3
2