I'm hopeless with girls, what do I do?

chuppachup
i try to show confidence, i try to flirt, i try to see women as just humans like males but whenever i try it's just a trainwreck. i only got my first kiss because the girl was quite drunk and high and probably just wanted to kiss the drunken fool for the hell of it. i tried to flirt with her after (when she was more sober) but she pretty much rejected me. i hate to admit but i'm slowly starting to become misogynistic, girls just hate me so perhaps i should hate them before they have the chance to. i'm really sexually frustrated and lonely but there's no quick way of fixing that because i have anxiety and depression issues in which their certain symptoms turn off women completely. i try to not care but the loneliness creeps up and i don't know what to do. it's gotten to the point where i've basically used my money as bait for a manipulative girl, and could of ended up really screwed but luckily i got the feeling she rejected me and didn't like me before i let her screw with my head too much. i wish i was aromatic or asexual or at least gay so i would understand what goes on in a guy's head.
+1 y
treating girls like human beings seems to turn girls my age off anyways. they go for arrogant, obnoxious pricks who only see women as sexual objects which i'm not gonna do/
+1 y
hndkvdcnkjvnfmf
+1 y
cdfkckngjndkj
I'm hopeless with girls, what do I do?
0
4