Should I ask to hangout tomorrow? How should I ask?

Anonymous
So I had been talking to this guy for a while, our schedules never worked out were we could hangout together (Im away at college for the whole week), and he had asked me first to hangout. Eventually we got were we weren't talking as much and I was worried he didn't want to hangout anymore so I asked him about it and he said he still wanted he had just been really busy. I hadn't talked to him in a few days so tonight I just sent him a message asking how his weeks been he replied just saying work work work. I sent him one more message and he replied but he never replied to the 3rd. I would still like to hangout with him so I was thinking about asking Friday night, since Friday seems like the only day he ever can. I was going to saying are you able to hangout tonight? Should I ? And should I explain that Im fine with just hanging out, I don't need to go to dinner or movie or etc . Is sending it at 4 or 5 oclock in the afternoon too soon? I think it would give him plenty of time to make up his mind and we could agree what to do, and I can tell my friends that I can't hangout tonight, And if he says no I can still find something else to do.
Should I ask to hangout tomorrow? How should I ask?
Add Opinion