Calling all single people!! LOOK AT THIS IF YOU ARE AWESOME (game and yes a real question) ?

BlueMoon2468
Hello all my awesome people! Congradualtions for clicking on my question O.O okay, now down to business! This is a question and game mixed together. (Only for single people, or umm..I guess messed up people XDD) here's the deal, for girls you are going to type what you like in a guy. Personality and looks. And for guys, you are going to do the same as the ladies but, ya know for girls. Then after that you'll find someone that fits some or most of your expectations and talk to them for the night. Like flirt and get to know each other. Oh! Also one thing I forgot to add at first was you have to also add what YOU look like and what YOUR personality is like. That way we can play the game properly. (And for those of you who are gonna be whiners and say "this isn't a dating site!" I know it isn't a dating site but I thought it would be fun. And the question is what do you look like and what is your personality like, as I said before. Just thought I would say cause I didn't put it in the form of a question) WANNA GET TO AT LEAST 100 COMMENTS! GOOOO!!!!!!
4
2