I'm very confused, what do I do?

I've know a guy for year now ( Sean) , he keeps telling me how much he's in love with a girl called Carol, I've meet her she's very nice I guess. Sean never stops talking about her , but she doesn't doesn't know he likes her . Sean never really talked to her, teases her or anything at all , but he'd tease me like all the time we'd text non stop and hang out a lot together i know his friends and family very well 😊. He one gave me his PS4 to listen to a special kind of music that he thought suited me called " pretty girl rock" , he went away for like 5 min , that's when I looked at the cover and saw ( AND LOVE CAROL) i was not really surprised but why would he put that cover and give it to me !!! i mean i now he likes her already , since then he has Been making me listen to love songs all the time . If he likes Carol why does he never make a move on her , sometimes I feel like he is just trying to make me jelouse because I told him one time a long time ago that I was not in love with him ( he was teasing me as always)
I'm very confused, what do I do?
Add Opinion