Should I ask him or just have fun?

Anonymous
I've been texting this guy for a while now, three weeks straight I think? We text literally 24/7, whenever we can. We've hungout like four times, and I just kissed him for the first time last night. I do like him and I do want to see where this goes, but at the same time, I'm scared to ask because I'm scared the answer isn't going to be what I want it to be. I'm not sure if he's the type of guy to be in a relationship. He's cute, he makes me laugh, and we just geninuly have fun. This is the first time i've actually been happy since my ex seven months ago lol. But anyway, I'm scared that maybe he's just having fun too, like he doesn't wanna define what we are. Should I ask him what's going to happen or I should just let life take its course and see where things end up?
+1 y
We drove around all last night and he had his leg on my thigh the entire time. And everytime a cute part of a song would come on, he would squeeze my thigh. And whenever we would walk around in a store, he would always come around from behind me and touch my butt lol. I thought it was cute
Should I ask him or just have fun?
1
2