Girls, ladies, would you or have you ever given your number to a guy who has approach you before, & from then on, the relationship started?

Ghibli
On this site, I hear women complain about why guys don't approach them, that's why I'm asking this question to see if they actually do like it if a guy approach them (even if she didn't give him a flirty signal for him to come approach her)... I mean after all it shouldn't always take for a guy to rely on a woman to make eye contact with a smile on her face, just so he can talk to her, that would make it seem like he doesn't have confidence.

If you had a relationship or currently in one with a guy who approach you, when you and him first met, please describe the place where he walked up to you and what was your first impression of him.
A.) yes I would give my number (if he's genuine), cause I'm not more of a human than he is
B.) no I wouldn't give my number
C.) yes I actually have given my number to a guy who has approach he, & he notice me first
Vote C
D.) no I havn't given my number to a guy who has approach me
Vote D
GirlGuy
3