How to talk to my crush?

Anonymous
I had class with him a year ago, thats how I got my crush. I know he likes me too because of soooosooo many signs. Its been a year and we haven't gotten past the acquaintance stage. We've only had convos when we were alone on campus (rarely). Or just say hi when we pass eachother.
We don't have the same schedule so I NEVER see him. When I do he's either with his friends or rushing to class, so I don't have the opportunity to get his attention, or even say hi (cuz he's looking and walking straight ahead). He's usually outgoing but shy with his crush on me, as am I. So it's going nowhere.
I just NEEEEEEED some way to speak to him. I REALLY like him, and he likes me too, so SOMETHING has to happen. I think about him 24/7.
Sometimes I see him sitting alone in the cafeteria which is the perfect opportunity for me to join him, but I just freak out and pretend not to see him. Guys how should I approach him? what to say etc.
How to talk to my crush?
1
1