Girls, how do you prefer a guy (stranger/someone you see as a potential S. O.) to approach you for the first time?

KenM9215
I know the whole S.O. thing is well I don't really know him so how can I know if he is an S.O. ...thats more of a you want/ or could see yourself with that guy. how would you prefer he start talking to you? what would he have to do or say to impress you enough to give him a chance at a date? (really just give me any info you'd like to on the subject :) )
+1 y
of course, if you could please try to avoid obvious answers or very short answers like just talk to me or something like that... I'd appreciate detailed and or long answers :) I'm trying to get some perspective on some things. :)

I appreciate your time in reading this and answering!
1