Is there still any chance for me left with this girl since I've been so shy around her?

Aj2096
So there's this girl I work with at a retail store part time. I met her in November and in the beginning we didn't really talk at all. I tried to talk to her a couple times/ get to know her but she would always give one or two word answers. She seemed kind of shy, and I'd always catch her staring at me all the time. Me being a shy person as well, I kind of just stopped talking since I wasn't getting anything out of her other than stares and short answers, and I was always nervous. However, all of a sudden during the holiday season at work she just seemed to start talking to me a lot more, touching my back or arm while talking and stuff like that, except this time it was me not talking much (I'm just really nervous around her I don't know why, I feel fine around other girls though). Anyways, so now at work we both dont really talk to each other much unless its about work or if were closing (when were the only two people there). I know the attraction is definitely there from both sides, but communication wise we suck lol. Anyways, so my question is do you think it's too late for me/ I've waited too long? Or do you think she's still willing to give me a chance? I know we both like the same music (EDM) and Dash Berlin is coming to echostage near us on May 1st but I feel like that'd be creepy asking her to come to a concert with me.
1
1