Does it seem like he liked me?

starstuffsf

There's this guy that I liked at the beginning of the year and I still sorta like now, but he's an upperclassmen so I thought he probably wouldn't be interested. But one time I was talking to one of my friends about something but I was staring at him because I liked him, then he started blushing a lot. Another time I was with my friend and I was talking about this guy that I liked and I said, "if you like me so much just come up and talk to me!" (the reason why I'm saying this is a loonnng story lol) and then I caught him just staring at me really hard and I was just thinking, "why is he staring at me so weirdly" and then he just burst off.

im kinda confused because I thought he had no interest I me. Does it seem like he did? He also called me sweetie once I don't know if that means anything though lol.
Does it seem like he liked me?
1
1