I have to spend a month with my boyfriend and it doesn't feel like love anymore? what should I do?

Anonymous
we're in a ldr and im going to spend a month with him in his country and im scared because it doesn't feel like love anymore. I love him deeply, but it doesn't feel like he feels the same, although he says he does. the last time i went there he was super loving and happy and said it often. now he doesn't say it very often and he make jokes about me sometimes on the more mean side. (i know he doesn't mean them, its just how he is, he jokes) but the fact he doesn't really flirt or say loving things makes me feel like itll be awkward, we feel like friends and like he isn't inlovve with me anymore. im scared. i go up there in a few days, there's no turning back
1
0