Girls, would you or have you ever give your number out to a non creepy great guy who has approach you, without you giving him signals to approach you?

Anonymous
In other words him walking up and talking to you, before you even notice him first, like smiling and giving him eye contact. Would that matter as long as he had something nice to say that didn't turn you off, and from then on, you and him hit it off? After all, women do say they like guys with confidence and complain about why guys don't approach them.
A.) yes I have giving my number out to a guy who has approach me, by him seeing me first
B.) no I wouldn't
C.) I hadn't had guys approach me before, but I wouldn't reject them just because he notice me first
Vote C
D.) no I haven't
Vote D
GirlGuy
8