To snapchat or not to snapchat that is the question?

SydBunny
so i am attracted to this guy from my school. i think he's super cute and he's one of the very few guys i find attractive there that i might have a shot with. he seems pretty nice from how i see him interact with others. anyway, i don't know anyone he knows and nobody i know knows him. i didn't even know his name until i stumbled upon his instagram a few days ago. his snapchat is in his bio and i was wondering if i should add him. i think it would be weird because he would wonder how i got his snapchat and who i was, considering we have no ties at school and why i wanted to talk to him. what if he doesn't add me back or doesn't find me attractive or thinks im weird for adding a stranger? should i add him and risk being rejected and the fact that i was rejected being spread around school?
Updates:
+1 y
i can't talk to him in person as i only see him in the morning with only 10 minutes before class starts, he's always with friends when i see him, i don't have any classes with him, and i've never had to approach a guy first. i wouldn't kmow what to say that wouldn't be weird or awkward or make him think why is she talking to me
To snapchat or not to snapchat that is the question?
Add Opinion