I told her my feelings, she doesn't feel the same, I feel kinda used..., any feedback?

LionisLearning
i only know her a week, i know, she seemed very promising to get to know me so i visited her 2 days ago, had a great time but she was more distant then i expected, i stayed cool and acted casually until i had to go, i text-ed her when on the boat home that i think i love her and that i know it sounds stupid etc,.. she said she had a nice time but she does not feel the same way. what i don't get is this, why does she start video Skype conversations with me and stuff, did i interpret that the wrong way? the first day's we text-ed all day all night, i thought something was growing you know,.. so i went to her, 40km trip with the bicycle... then the boat to her and....
i think she knew my feelings all along and was just having some 'flirty fun' with me...
what do you think?

any feedback much appreciated :)
3
1