There is this guy in class who likes me and I like him a lot too. I wanna kiss him?

Anonymous
Okay so there is this guy in class who likes me and I like him a lot too. So obviously we flirt with each other and stuff but one day we were talking; him standing up best to my seat and we were flirting and my friend was like man would yah go out already. And I started blushing and he was like are you blushing and I looked up at him, and looked down really quickly and then the bell rung. So next class period I wanna kis him but he sits behind me so should I get up and go kiss him(but that would be weird because he sits two sits behind me and I'll have to walk over to him). Or should I wait to after class and walk after him on his way out the door. Like what should I do? And should I even do it anyways? lol like ughhh crushes are so hard. Like I no he will kiss me back but how do I get around to actually getting to that point?
Sorry for it being so long
1
5