I've asked a boy to my dance that I have the biggest crush on. is it possible to get out of the friend zone that night. if yes, how, what should I do?

bmarthinusen
Him and i had a fling in December, we hooked up and went out once. i fell for him and he is a complete man whore, excuse the phrase. he doesn't want to date and neither do i, but i want him to want me (sounds weird i know). i have friend zoned myself to the grave because i find it easier to do that then get rejected, so i constantly make references about us being good friends and thta type of thing (ive stopped doing that now, but i feel like its hard to go back now). i have to get out of it, just for that one night.
help, how do i do it!
She can get out of it
She can't get out of , she's too deep in the friendzone.
GirlGuy
3
1