I really like this co-worker of mine. What is the next step?

maribabe
I really like this Co worker of mine an my friend told him that I fancy him. He said it was unexpected and that he never really thought I would like him, he ask things to my friend like: what does she like about me, when did she started liking me etc. He also did say he was up to have a drink with me. And also mentions that it would not hurt to have a drink and getting to know me some more (like he does not like me? O lying wants to drink for pity?) I did not know what to say so I haven't said anything in about a week or so. I'm really shy towards guys and I find it really hard to message him, he did say b back then to my friend I needed to ask him for a drink cause I was the one liking him. I do talk to him now but just at work and just about random stuff, but I don't know what to do. Cause he knows and i am to afraid to take a step ..
2
0