GIRLS - Would it be ok for me to make a "confessions" post about a cute girl on campus I barely see in order to get in contact? She's super cute?

stanleman
There's a girl on the campus I go to who I see sometime - when I do, she usually gives me the eyes and I do the same to her. I think she's really cute, but only saw her on like the last 2 days of class (randomly in the hallways) so didn't get a good chance to do anything...

Our school has a "Confessions" page on Facebook... I was going to post on there hoping she will see it and shoot me a message, or that someone will know who she is and offer her name - she easily identifiable.

Is that ok to do, or weird?
+1 y
ALSO, I'm paranoid that if I post that, some other guy who knows her will see it and ask her out or something hahahaha
1
1