I really like this sweet guy, but his brother is a player and has been chasing me for years. Do u think he likes me, but what about his brother?

Anonymous
I’ve tried to deny I liked him but I found myself magnetized. I catch him staring sometimes, although not as much as he used too. He helped my brother who has special needs and I told my friend I wanted to hug him. She told him and he leaned over and looked into my eyes. I said “Oh I was just being stupid.” The next time I saw him he was chivalrous and he hugged me and gave me a high five and said “there u go” and looked at my face for a reaction. I rolled my eyes. Months later we had to talk in class and he looked into my eyes without looking away and told me all I said was “good idea.” He laughed at my jokes, even when I wasn’t trying to be funny. Then I felt happy and got quiet he asked me “Are you okay?” I melted, I nodded and said nothing. Another time I complimented him in front of his friends and he said “thank you” and acted really flirty. His eyes sparkled and he ran his hands through his hair and fixed his clothes looking into my eyes. I kept a straight face and looked away. He was sweet to me and my mom. She told me that he liked me. I was walking down the hallway and his rude brother said “Ohh danng mhmm..” and both of them checked me out. (this is not the first time they have done that) Another guy was flirting with me and he stared at me intensely without looking away until I left. Another time he said hello to the other girls and walked up to me, and extended his hand. I had painted nails and he looked at my hands and at me and his eyes sparkled and he was really flirty. He sat in front of me and acted really overly confident. Later he walked up to me when I was talking to my friends. I was shy, so I just ignored him. He’s flirted with other girls, and they liked him back, so he probably moved on. I don't know, I just can’t help but like him..

He moved on.
He's competing with his brother to get u
He still likes u-go and get him
Vote C
He does like u, but it's not a good idea.
Vote D
Other please explain
Vote E
GirlGuy
+1 y
So I guess his brother doesn't matter. He doesn't hang out socially much anymore, his brother is so mean to him. I wish I could comfort him, he's adorable
3
1