He hasn't responded yet and I don't know how to talk to him.. Can you please help?

jlongheinrich
So a group of my friends at which includes my crush are going to get amusement park on opening day, we invited him after I started talking to him on snapchat, but my crush hasn't told us if he can come or not and we found out he has a lacrosse game so we change the times so he could come. About 2 days ago my friend told him we needed to know if he was coming or not by Friday and he said that he'd tell me when he knew but he hasn't told me yet. When we decided to change the time I texted him to tell him "hey just so you know we're changing the time to a little later" he replied and said "cool" I don't know if that means cool I'm going or what, my friend (our mutual friend that's helping set us up) says she thinks he coming. Then in the hallway I was walking to my locker and I looked down at my shoes for a minute and then when I looked back up he was walking the other direction and his eyes flickered away like he was just looking at me. And then another day he ran into me and said sorry, my friend is trying to set us up because it's hard for us to talk at school and we have each other's number but we don't text and I don't know how to spark up a conversation on text. My friend told me to text him Tuesday and be like "hey just double checking, you're coming with us right?" But I don't really want to wait til then. And then I don't know if there is a way to keep a conversation going without coming off to clingy or desperate or anything. So I don't know what to do or if he's interested. Any help please?
+1 y
So he told us he couldn't go but another person couldn't come so only 2 people can go now so we decided to go another time that works for everyone. I was texting the guy and asked if he was coming and he said he didn't think so so then I replied "maybe next time" and he said "yeah!" And I told him how we decided to go another time that works for everyone else and he replied "sweet" so then I kinda just said so what's up and so we were texting a lot but I felt like when it got slow I was the only
+1 y
One asking questions to keep going. We talked about swimming, which I think i convince him to join our high school team next year. We talked about school but not a lot and shoes (vans). I asked him what dates would work and he said he'd have to ask and I don't want to push it. I used this weekend to get to know him over text so I could start talking to him at school if possible.
3
1