I finally told my crush I wanted to speak to him after 2 months I need help for tomorrow help please?

Anonymous
Hey guys so here's the thing I've been crushing really bad for this guy that works as a security guard in shopping center for 2 months now and all I've done was staring at him everyday and he of course looked back at me for long periods of time otherwise i wouldn't keep staring. I always feel very nervous around him i dont even feel like myself and i think he notices. Today though, i finally got the courage and told him i needed to speak to him tomorrow cause i had to leave. He was really smiley and he actually reacted well to my approach which is weird cause we never really talked to eachother apart from hi how are you. The thing is im not sure if he has a girlfriend or not but i feel a conection between me and him otherwise i wouldn't put myself in this position. Im really nervous for tomorrow tho i can't sleep i need some help with what im saying any suggestions are welcome!!
+1 y
Anyone? lol
5
1