Please help! Is this guy interested?

Anonymous
I met this guy at ceramic class. At first we never talked, but then later on we started to smile to each other and talk a bit. One day, he sent me a friend request on facebook and i accepted, but he has never messaged me (and i barely see him FB either, so i guess he is not an active user). We talk a lot more when the classmates are not around. When people are around, we barely talk. From my observation, I think he is quite shy. About a few days ago, when we were alone waiting outside the classroom, we chatted. He asked: "Do u use facebook much?" I said: "yeah!". then he said:"i wanted to talk to u but wasn't sure if u were online..., but if not, i can get your number right?" So i gave it to him and asked him to text me so that i have his number too, and he did. However, for the next 2 days i didn't hear from him.(Btw, i saw him on FB once, but still no message...) On the 3rd day I texted him and asked if he was coming to the ceramic studio that afternoon (a Friday). And then we chatted a bit by text, he replied to my texts within minutes. His text messages are with content (i mean there are quite some works, not just "yeah" "haha" ,"ok" ) and, from time to time, emoji :) That afternoon, when he came to the studio , he sat next to me as usual. There was no one so we talked quite a bit, until my friend and his friend came. After finishing the projects, we were cleaning, and he automatically cleaned my table for me ( and i said "i can do it, thank youu" <--is this stupid?) He then left with his friend and said bye. Not long after he left, I got his message saying" see ya text you later :)". I was thrilled and i replied: "sure :)", which i kind of regret not having said something longer. Bur i haven't heard from him even since, now it is Saturday noon.
I wanna know if he is showing interest and should i text him on Sunday night something like: "hope u have had a great weekend :)"? I know i am being eager..., but i have never felt this way before...
Please help! Is this guy interested?
2
2