Is this crush mutual?

Anonymous
The first time I saw her was at college. When I incidentally met her gaze she smiled and looked right at me. At first I did not notice how beautiful she was or what her personality was so I just looked away quickly. Later on when she saw me she tried to talk to me all of a sudden by asking me share something or another was, I got nervous talking to such a beautiful girl and just said "sorry I don't know."
She never tried to talk to me again but when I get the chance I will open the door for her and she will look back and say thank you with a sweet smile. Or our gazes will meet and she will smile at me, but I will be too nervous to smile back and I just look away.
Or we will both be in the same area, and I can tell she is aware of me being there.
Since then I just can't seem to get her out of my head. She's so beautiful, I think the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. And from what I know she is a very kind and nice person.
I just feel some kind of connection with her that I can't explain with words.
I feel like I could be happy for the rest of my life if I could be with her.
Is this real or is this all in my head?
The crush is mutual.
You are just imagining things.
See results.
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
Anyone out there?
Is this crush mutual?
1
1