I took a gager’s advice and complimented my crush. He flirted back and I was shocked. Could he be interested?

Anonymous
I complimented him in front of his friends and he said “thank you” and acted really flirty. His eyes sparkled and he ran his hands through his hair and fixed his clothes looking into my eyes. I kept a straight face and looked away. He was sweet to me and my mom. She told me that he liked me. Another time he said hello to the other girls and walked up to me, and extended his hand. I had painted nails and he looked at my hands and at me and his eyes sparkled and he was really flirty. He sat in front of me and acted really overly confident. Later he walked up to me when I was talking to my friends. I was shy, so I just ignored him. He’s flirted with other girls, and they liked him back, so he probably moved on. I don't know, I just can’t help but like him..

+1 y
He's done other things that were flirty, but it would have made it too long
4
4