He looked deep into my eyes and flattered me. Does he like me?

Anonymous
We had to talk in class and he looked into my eyes without looking away and told me all I said was “good idea.” He laughed at my jokes, even when I wasn’t trying to be funny. Then I felt happy and got quiet he asked me “Are you okay?” I melted, I nodded and said nothing. . I was walking down the hallway and his rude brother said “Ohh danng mhmm..” and both of them smiled and looked me up and down. (this is not the first time they have done that) Another guy was flirting with me and he stared at me intensely without looking away until I left. Do u think this is a possibility?

+1 y
He walked by me like he wanted me to notice him. I ignored him. Then he talked to me, laughed at my jokes, and listed carefully to what I said. Then another girl who txts him came in and when class was over he went to her. So I don't know if I should bother...
2
1