I want to meet this girl that goes to my high school but I dont know what to say?

hockeyismylife
I want to talk to this girl I've seen in the hallway at school but i dont know what id say to her. Everyone always says "just go up to her and say hi it isn't wierd" but what would i say after that to have a naturally flowing conversation? If you're a girl and an average/little above average looking guy walks up to you and says hi what would you picture the conversation going like? What would he say to make you comfortable around him or like him, either a friendly kind of like or romantically? I saw some stuff on twitter she posted, like "im quiet until you get to know me", "if someone i dont know asks me why im so quiet its because i dont knoe you i dont know what to say", and "i love meeting new people". So she likes meeting new people, but she's shy? If thats even possible it kinda confuses me but thats what she said. I forgot to mention we're sophomores, she didn't go to my middle school and we haven't had a class together or spoken to eachother once.
2
1